Better insights with dataIQ.
dataIQ takes essential but tedious work off your plate by capturing and standardizing information from rent rolls and operating statements. redIQ converts the data into your own chart of accounts, and delivers presentation-ready, downloadable charts and graphs, and delivers deep insights into your properties.
- Standardize property financials for every deal that comes across your desk
- Identify financial anomalies and gain insight into outliers, risk, and potential upside
- Leverage your own dynamic deal database to build comps and identify trends
- And much more
Faster underwriting with valuationIQ.
valuationIQ allows clients to generate an institutional-quality, Excel-based underwriting model using data collected on our platform. valuationIQ guarantees speed, consistency, and accuracy throughout the underwriting process.
- Generate a consistent, accurate, and institutional-quality pro forma for fast underwriting
- Maintain tight integration with Excel and export any data from the platform with one click
- valuationIQ implements best practices from leading firms by incorporating input from more than 300 leading multifamily professionals
Smarter investing with redIQ.
redIQ understands that processing data efficiently, accessing deep and meaningful insights, and underwriting properties with speed and accuracy are all essential to making smart and profitable multifamily investments or to advising your clients in their investment decisions. Our platform empowers users to focus on what’s most important by providing the tools that eliminate the arduous work involved with analyzing and underwriting properties. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out the short video to the right, or download one of our case studies. Then request a demo today to see for yourself how redIQ is transforming the multifamily investment industry.
“With redIQ we are able to underwrite our deals a lot faster, and by our estimation we’ve increased our deal volume by five times.” –Eddie Cheng, Senior Vice President, Acquisitions and Underwriting, RedHill